CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 17, 2008

Time To Catch-up

It really seems like it was only a few days ago that I last updated this blog, when in reality it was a few months ago. We have had many new experiences, some trying, but mostly good. It continues to be an interesting journey. The spring semester ended in May and the following week we took a week long vacation. We traveled to Niagara Falls and Cedar Point Amusement Park, Ohio. (More details in a later post.) The kids experienced American football, rodeo and other new things. We continue to grow together as a family. Now we are in the middle of a new school year. I have done enough homework lately, that I should be able to graduate from high school soon. We are nearly done painting the outside of the house. (Photos later.) We are also planning more re-modeling on the interior. The kids were off from school yesterday and today and I am in Nashville,TN for meetings until Sunday morning. I will submit a new post when I get home. (With photos.) I will try to be more faithful in posting from now on.

4 comments:

Tami said...

I'm so glad to hear from you! I was just thinking about sending an email off to you to see how you all were doing. Glad to hear it's going well. Can't wait to hear more and see more pictures. ;>)

Unknown said...

Hey guys!
Happy Thanksgiving to all of you! I hope you had a good one.

God bless you my friends.

Debora Hoffmann said...

I'm glad things are going well, even if you're silent in the blog world. :-)

Unknown said...

Hey guys!
How are you doing these days? How are Masha, Igor, and Julia doing?

I want to wish a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

May God bless you my friends.