CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Latest Update

Here are more photos as I promised. First we have photos of Masha's room. As you can see, she likes bright colors. It is even brighter in real life. We are still working on Igor's room. It will have a multi-color paint scheme, so it will take a little longer to complete.


All three went to prom. Igor decided to stay home and sleep during the post-prom party, since we were going to watch the Creighton University - Wake Forest soccer game the next day. Masha and Yulia went to the party and Gail and I were there to help. Gail assisted with the "bank" where the play money was converted to chances for the prize drawings. I helped with the sumo wrestling. The kids were lined up all evening to wriggle (that probably isn't even a word, but it describes the process) into these bulky sumo suits complete with gloves and helmet. They then proceeded to bump and push each other around the mat. It was never a problem to keep the line moving, because after 3-4 minutes, they were so tired that they were ready to quit. It took 4-6 men just to help get the kids in and out of the suits.

Now here is a photo of the three best looking kids at the prom. It was a new experience for them, but they had a good time.

God bless and have a good day. The Haugs

PS. The soccer game was good. We may have to get season tickets for the Creighton games next fall.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

They look awesome. I like Masha's room. She always liked bright green.

God bless you all.

Ashley said...

Thanks for sharing the pics. :) They all look wonderful and I agree that they were the best looking kids at prom. I know I wasn't there to see the other kids, but I still believe it. :)

Unknown said...

Are you still here?
How about something new?

Unknown said...

Hey guys! Are you still there? I miss reading your blog, and I miss you guys.

How are doing? How is chool? Doing alright? God bless you in new school year.

Unknown said...

Hi everybody. I really glad to hear from you, but I can't post a comment on your last post. Do you perhaps know why?

God bless.