CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 29, 2007

5 Days

We leave in five days - only five. I know that we will be forgetting something. I just hope that isn't anything important. We can probably get most things that we need in Ukraine and our dossier should have the necessary documents. Most of the stuff at home is done. It is amazing how much unnecessary stuff has accumulated that probably should have been thrown out years ago. Well. most of it is gone. Omaha will probably need a new landfill after the last three weeks. Sleep has been in short supply as we stretch the days to get more things done. If I sleep all the way from Chicago to Kiev, it will about three nights of sleep based on the past few nights.

Well this needs to be short, so I can get more things done.

3 comments:

Tami said...

Way to go on getting all of that cleaning done. I have to admit, I haven't done as much as I had hoped...but at this point, I'm just going to let it go. I got the girls' room painted. That was the biggie.
We're getting closer and closer! :)

Kathy and Matt said...

You'll get it all done and hopefully will catch up on some sleep on your flight.

Can't wait to follow your journey in Ukraine.

Unknown said...

We so exsited. I hope we can see you gues very soon. I very miss my dear friend Masha.

Say hi to her when you'll call her. Ok?

God bless you.